Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A bit of comment,

I am now in Shanghai. Last nite, sleep was bad, but anyhow, as I told my friend in KL, Jenna, that my engine seems to be not working that well, or the other way round, adapting so well, that I do not feel any jetlag or time difference anymore.
Was in Germany for 8 days, and slept less than a few hours per day, and when I was almost adapted to the time zone, I did not get the chance to sleep enough, cause of some flight delays (it was very foggy in Italy, and hence flight delay, for a few hours....). Then, a good sleep in the plane, coming back to Beijing, rush to Chengdu the next day, back to Beijing on Friday. And now, Monday, in Shanghai, tomorrow morning, fly to Tokyo, back to Beijing on Thursday.
Then coming Sunday, I will be in Seoul, and fly back on Monday evening for a meeting.
I hope to have a good rest during CNY, really hope so.......and visiting my sister in KL for a few days before going to BKK for my good massage and fixing all the 'screws, parts etc etc' to fix them in place:), in other words, a bit of servicing and maintenance.

OK for now, hope to take a rest tonite. Last nite was a bad sleep, because a new colleague which I had a hope of helping him to become a good sales personnel and a person that I have selected for the sales position and spent time to train, finally gave up out of a sudden. And this is something I do not like, and not happy about. How come the decision to go for study, can be a last minute decision, and the explanation mentioned cannot match the reason given earlier. Anyway, I was upset, but forget about it. Nowadays, I do not really trust what people tell during the interview anymore, no matter how much they try to. I am losing that aspect slowly, which makes me worried about my human traits aspect.... I am becoming another form of human being sometime. ANd I borrow the word from Patrick's blogsite, Niamah eeehhhhhhh!............, just fxxk-up.

This article was not posted earlier, because I had a problem with the posting, and now, I am in Tokyo.

1 comment:

Devil said...

Don't turn into a person who you are not supposed to be, just because of "a job". It's not worth it . Take care! ^_^