Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chinese New Year Coming Soon

Now is getting late, and I have been thinking about this topic for sometime. When dad was around, it has always been exciting in preparing for CNY and going home, buying things. There is the saying goes, home is where the heart is....
This year, the coming one, I think the feeling is slightly different. going home has a different meaning this time around. Perhaps when dad is not around, then the home is different, and perhaps the atmosphere is very different now.
Going home now is to offer respect and prayers for my late dad,
Going home now is to visit relatives, uncles, aunts, cousins
Going home now is to meet my sis, seeing my nieces and nephews
And home in future can be anywhere, where the heart is..........I do not know for now.

Happy Chinese New Year too all, in advance, when everyone is in the mood preparing for this festive season...............

Choong, Tokyo

1 comment:

Devil said...

"New" year means "New" atmosphere!
Always look ahead and treasure every moment. Happy Chinese New Year !