Friday, January 8, 2010

Please Be Calm........

Having grown up in a peaceful Malaysia, and for the first time when I hear a Church has been bombed, it really shocks me. I mean really.
When I was a boy, growing up in Bukit Mertajam, we have many churches, temples (Toaist, Buddhist, Indians, etc), Mosques, and we do not have any problems visiting or coming near to that, and ever body is very much accepting the everyone in very comfortable manner, and life goes on, as it is, until this morning.
What went wrong? Our mentality? Our education system? what is actually wrong that it has to be done in this manner? And what is the government doing on this? And what are the leaders of the country doing now? This is simply immature action and childish.

The whole world is laughing at us, in the current situation we are in, we should be united and go for our business share, promoting our image, and we have so many things to share with the world, but we choose this to share with the world. It really sickens me....

As a Malaysian, I condemn this action, and I offer my prayers, may peace be with all of us.

Choong, Beijing

No comments: