Monday, January 18, 2010

Frankfurt-Revisited








12-13 years ago, first visited Frankfurt with BM Teoh, and now coming back for another time, I almost cannot recognise places I had been too, except the Zentrum, the central bus and train stations. But do not have much time here too, it is after we finished with appointment, and while a colleague has another 1 hour meeting, I quickly finished my meal, and brought my camera with me, and some photos here. Please take note that, within less than 1 hour, I manage to grab a butter container, a stainless steel and made in Germany, and almost bought one H&M shirt, but that was the time the phone call arrived and had to leave, just like in a movie, you could not believe that. How you wish you have another 2 more minutes, so that you can pay for that shirt, and quickly leave. But no, you simply can't and that's life..... Accept and let go.

Choong, Milan

1 comment:

Devil said...

Love the line of trees in the 4th pic!