Monday, January 18, 2010

A short note from Milan, Italy

Just a short note, though the city sounds interesting, but nope, I, after meeting with customer, now in office checking email. No shopping, not even a window one, in the fashion city of the world........that's working life hah. I hope to have change my profession so super 'buyer' or fashion industry, and now, I am hahaha, walking the main shopping places, branded goods, like Prada.....
oooooooooo.

Oh by the way, it was a dream for a while, since I arrived to hotel around 3 am this morning, after the flight was redirected to Turin (Turino in Italy) and then took a bus, which was without any air circulation for 2 hours. Crazy as it sounds, that was my trip from Munich to Milano, and because of weather issue, that was what I have been ended up with.

OK for now, checking some other company mail soon. If more time, some other postings later.

Choong, Milan.

No comments: