Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Visit to Northern Thailand-As I was passing by-Chiangmai-Day 6 (part 2)


Day 6 part 2, is mainly in Chiangmai, walking all over the cities. There are many temples or Wats that I have passed by.















Another Lanna architecture

A place where for the former prisoners to work or sell their products.






                                         An old building in Chiangmai
 One park that I managed to go to, is known as Nong Buak Hard Public park, kind of funny name, as far as I am concerned.




I love the exercise conducted here.

                                                   Banner along the road in the city


Sunset in Chiangmai


At nite time, I went to another mark, Anusarn market. Here you can find a lot things, and very famous with foreigners.


                                          The avacado sticky rice taste special and first time for me to see this in Thailand.




 Before I go back to the hotel and after my dinner at Chill Square next to Anusarn market, I had a draft just to chill down, before walking back to the hotel and had my rest.

Choong
2 April 2019


No comments: