Monday, April 22, 2019

visit to Northern Thailand-April the final 2 days

The final two days in Chiangmai is just spent visiting the city, reminiscing certain parts of the city, walking and enjoying the market and sceneries though the air was still bad and weather was hot. Once place that I like to highlight is the restaurant located in the same shop unit as Chiangmai Celadon. In the front portion, they sell the Celadon and in the backyard, they have a cafe which uses the celadon. And we had our tea here.






















And on the way going to have our finale massage, PP brought me to the Silver Wat, the temple that really uses silver for its construction.




 And one part of the trip involves going to a local massage at the hidden corner of the city, and it was very good one, in fact one of the best.




The trip was a very happy one for me and I am thankful to Professor Pidi for the time, in showing me around, and the hospitality in every aspect during my trip there.

With deep gratitude.

Choong

No comments: