Monday, June 15, 2009

Tokyo-Shopping

Oo, talking about enjoying, today, I am right now in Tokyo, oooooooo, so good. I realised how much I miss Tokyo, the last trip was in September 2007.
And walking around, and yesterday in Shinagawa, and now in Tokyo city centre, walking through all the malls, supermarkets, seeing the fresh vegetables, fruits, the packaging of all their products, ooooooo, i realise how much I miss Tokyo and how I wish I can have more time.....
Ok no complain, at least, yesterday did some window shopping in Yebisu mall, and now, around Marunouchi area. Bought some clothes from BEAMS, my favourite brand, and then some cakes (green tea cake, and next, hopefully, one to two bags, may be from Porter, Drastic (not sure if this is a new brand), and Takeuchi which I have yet to see any so far. How I miss all this, and how I wish I bring along bigger luggage and have more time.
haha, and not forgetting to 'print' more money,....................for shopping.
Hey guys, in Beams, they even deducted the tax out for me. I am glad, not much, but enough for my tea break......

OK ok, got to take shower, and start dressing nicely. Here in Tokyo, appearance is number 1.
Fashion, fashion and fashion, from toddlers to young children, from aunty to ah pek, all of them will take care of their appearance and what they wear.
Oh yeah, I think even kitchen wares, are also in fashion. They have so many stores selling all sort of new wares, new designs......
Tokyooooooooooooooooooo I love you..

Choong, Tokyo
Maruouchi Hotel

1 comment:

Devil said...

You can find your Porter at:

〒100-6303
東京都千代田区丸の内2-4-1
丸の内ビルディング3F
TEL:03-5220-2555
定休日:不定休
営業時間:AM11:00~PM9:00(月~土)
        AM11:00~PM8:00(日・祝)
※連休の場合、最終日を除きPM9:00まで営業

near your hotel. However, make sure you buy the bag with "Yoshida&Co." trade mark , not the "Porter International" (which is made in Taiwan and cheaper in places outside Japan)