Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hi From Tokyo, Japan

It has been more than a week since my last update, because as I said, my blog or in fact the whole blogsite.com is non-accessible in China itself, hence I can't write, can't update anything at all. And now I am in Tokyo, at my friend's house in Tokyo.
Just came back from Yakitori dinner, and ate a lof of fruits, Japanese Fuji apple, and orange. Taste fantastic. And coincidentally, it is raining, and that is what I like, romantic feeling.
Oh yeah, just now went to look at some of the bags there, Porter brand, but have not look at Takeuchi as yet. Hoping to get something nice then, to bring it back to Beijing.
And I found a pair of sport shoes, Patrick which looks cool. My friend say, that is too young for me, but what is young and what is old? As long as it looks good and I feel good, then why not. There is nothing wrong, right..........as long as it suits me well and I feel happy about it.
OK for now, shower time, then sleeping. Tomorrow will continue with my shopping spree, and then another business dinner at nite time.

Choong, Tokyo, 10.10pm.

No comments: