Monday, June 15, 2009

Now You Can See The Difference




I guess the earlier photo was taken about 14 years ago, compared to the recent one?

Aging for sure lah, but then age gracefully, as the saying goes. Apa macam, still keep quite well, right. Old is gold...... ginger, the more mature it is, the spicier it tastes, and macam macam lagi.


That first photo was the courtesy of Joyce, my sis in San Franscisco and may be to remind me that I used to be young. Well, I guess everybody does. And then, about 2 months ago, Jenna said I looked older, relatively to myself lah. So, that is part and parcel of life, is this not.


As long as you enjoy a meaningful throughout the aging process, rightttttt.....


Choong, Tokyo

1 comment:

Devil said...

Put on a pair of glasses, moustache and a goatie beard to your "14-years-ago" photo....... and you will look "just the same" as the present picture!

I think you are still not "old enough"..at least from your appearance...Haha!