Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Daimaru, Tokyo

During lunch break, was in Daimaru for a walk, and have look at their bags, wow, wow, and wow.
So many of them, and I like a particular color, Green (though I know, green is less used by guys, but I always like the idea that Japanese are very daring when it comes to bags, or fashion. They dare to try to new ones, of course the best quality because they can afford to pay more.
But it is always nice to look at, beh tahan liao.

Hei, Devil, thanks for your recommendation, will take note of that too.
And well, I am leaving the hotel room for now, for another appointment, but frankly, I do not really like to go with this group of Japanese. Sort of cunning look, but will bear with this for a while. They will know........bersabarlahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Choong, Tokyo

No comments: