Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Heart Of A Child

I guess it is part of our growing up and part of being a responsible person, when something happened to your beloved ones or family members, then no matter how career minded you are, how professional you are, you heart, your emotions, your feelings and etc, will be affected.
Today, conversation with sister, telling me dad is in bad shape, in contrast to a few days back, coupled with his behavior of being uncooperative with hospital and nurse and his sometimes bad temper, it makes things even worse and I am worried of his further health condition.
Uncle Min has suggested to be sent to LHE hospital, and I agreed, but the point in not being in any hospital, the point is whether he wants his life to be saved or not. We can arrange, we can forced me, but if he pulled those cathethers and keep on arguing with hospital staff (though I know he is in 'sick condition', and not being allowed to use any sedative, it will make situation worse. ANd I know my sister is quite emotional affected, any being away for now, and not being able to help directly makes it even worse for me.

OK, just to voice it out a bit here. Have to get ready for my next appointment soon, and have to be professional.

Choong, Granvia hotel, Osaka

No comments: