Monday, June 1, 2009

Older.......and Thanks

Back home, and seeing dad, I think he is getting very 'old' indeed. I think that is part and parcel of life, for life cycle itself is such. But at the same time, it gives me more confidence in facing reality of life and age gracefully, and appreciate every minute and every breath of life before life calls it a day for myself. Buddishm guides me a lot in this sense, and I see what is the picture Buddha has been trying to explain to all human beings. That one cannot avoid old age, pain and end of life cycle itself, but one must try to all good deeds while one is alife, like helping people in needs, taking care of your family members when the needs is there, etc etc. Not going to name too many here, but I think once must also get ready to face the end of life cycle itself, on Earth, before moving next.
And as we age, and during this critical period of time, that is the time you see the real family members that come to provide support, and I appreaciate the support from all my aunts and uncles, cousins (also warm message from sister Joyce in SF), Nieces and nephews...(seems a lot, but of course specifically, Natasha.. for helping out in the house while her mum is away), friends-Devil, Tony, Terence and specially to my sister Nancy for sure. And we learn the real meaning of this.

Putting that aside, there are some other issues from other Uncles, which I might find sometime to write in near future. Every one has their own problems, and it is hard to describe and explain to everyone who is not in the same boat.
Will share later. Ciao now, have to call hospital to check if there is any consultation allowed for dad.

Choong, Penang

No comments: