Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bye bye Blogging and Bye Japan

Just finished my dinner with another Satoshi, from OSaka, a good friend. Catching up on the old time issue, said to him, we are getting old together, haha.
Will be going back to Beijing tomorrow morning, will depart from hotel around 6.30am, as I need to catch 6.58pm's bus for trip back to Beijing.
I enjoyed this trip a lot and spend some money shopping but very happy in this respect and I will also miss my blogging as I think in Beijing, it will still be blocked, hence I would not be able to update.
At the same time, I am also worried about my father and how my sister is coping back in Penang. I will call shortly, but I hope things will be going smoothly, as my sister has to be in charge for the time being, and dad, at this stage, is a bit irrational and a bit emotional, so it is not easy to handle.

OK for now, bye Osaka, bye blogging for the time being, and I have to be strong for whatever is going to take place, on family related issue.

Thanks and nite.

Choong, Osaka

No comments: