Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Trip

Today is my last day for in Amsterdam, and can be considered the finale of my 20days journey..6 cities altogether for this exploration, and one city, Frankfurt, as a transit city....
I am not sure how to describe this whole trip, but it is again, very soulful trip for me, and when you are alone again throughout your trips, it allow you to be emotional with yourself, to explore yourself more, to challenge yourself, and to practice more your beliefs, and for this case, I have more opportunities to meditate and to find our more answers for myself.
And I am thankful,  and I am glad and I am contented for having the chance to visit these cities and meeting all the people, even though it uses a lot of my savings, but I think life is about journeys, about people, about human beings, about "within yourself"....
Through out the cities, people I met have been very helpful and very courteous, and that makes me belief more in cause and effect, and the law of karma....and some people you met, even for the first time, you feel that you have known them for ages. And seeing the sceneries, and the drawings I made when I was in primary schools, I just wondered how my ideas came from, as I have not been to these cities before. How was I connected to this place and how was the idea of my drawings coming from...where was the idea coming from, as I stayed in my Grandmother's kampong, and all I have seen are coconut trees, rambutan trees, durian trees, .........

I have always in my mind, that people you met, most of them strangers, are somehow to connected to you, one way or another, in soulful manner. It is hard to explain, but somehow I believe in that. And your karma has a say in this too...whether you are back to repay or people are repaying.. it does not matter. And you see more of people along the journey, of babies, teenagers, young and old couples, all of them are the same, and each and everyone of us, is just passing through a lifecycle.. whether you are rich or poor, black or white, or yellow, you can't run away that cyclic birth...
Important thing is, you know what you can do now, what you have to do, and what you need to do, of the present.
And I do believe your present life is a reflection of your past, and your present will be reflected in your next one....hence what we can do is present...and present.
And two days ago,  when you heard news like MH17 (my prayers are still to all of them), makes me believed in destiny, in karma....whatever you call that.
I always told myself if it is destined for me (because of my past karma), then I have to face my own music. What I can do now is to do better, in all aspects that a Human being is able to...

Thank you.

Amitabaha, sadhu sadhu sadhu...


Choong
Mercure hotel
Amsterdam city
19 July 2014












Meanwhile, please listen to this song....so soulful...

No comments: