Saturday, July 12, 2014

Copenhagen

Time passes so fast...the land of carlsberg...the land of mermaids...the lands of vikings...the land of creative designs...Thank you. I had a nice n memorable stay.
when I first arrived, finding the shuttle bus to the city was a bit of problem esp with the driver who was at his final shift..but subsequently because of this driver, I hv to fork out 2.40 krona..but then u met another totally different driver who was very nice n helpful..so it was good.
with hop in hop out..I guess it was the easiest to move around, afterall Copenhagen is not really that big.
And meeting a local guy here, anders was helpfuk..not only he brought me to a bar but he also brought me to a seaside, though short but an eye opener.
so from him I got to know Copenhagen more n he said Mr. Bek Nielsen..UP controlling shareholder n owner..was from his home town. whether here is hot n humid b since I did not expect weather to be this hot...I hv not enough clothing..hence today I bought additional two pcs of pants.
Things here are quite expensive too...couple with current exchange rate, it is quite a disadvantage.
comfort hotel is not as comfort as what was found at Oslo.

ok..sleepy now n tomorrow whole day traveling.
sleeping soon.

Choong
Comfort hotel Vesterbrograde.

No comments: