Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Stockholm

two days at this city...I think 10 years ago..I wanted to come here so much as MAS during that time were offering a special package...but I did not make it until this time. Compared to Helsinki..Stockholm is bigger city and has more architecture n historical buildings especially at the old town. people are helpful, esp hotel staff. wifi is available mostly though I still think Helsinki is yhe best in this aspect. The train station is a bit dirty n I can see more beggars around though I m sure they are not locals.
Buying fresh food at Coop was good just  on the underground floor of main  terminal. one thing is I don't think the tourist information counter manning staff are that helpful but those at my hotel..terminus hotel, they are very much supportive n give a lot of good advice. The line 7 trams was superb n efficient.
oh yes...I found an antique store next to the Royal Palace and I think the stuffs they have are excellent and reasonably priced. one of the co owners is a Thai...our neighbour. overall I like Stockholm....

Choong
comfort hotel Oslo

No comments: