Sunday, July 13, 2014

A self reflection...自己的感悟

sitting over the coffee table enjoying my cup of earl grey, under the morning sun, suddenly my mind was running a bit wild..reflecting my this trip, and my previous trips, and my many travels since last 8 months and also my many solo trips since 20 years ago until now. initially it was weird to do so, and sometimes you do feel lonely or a bit shy...as most people visit in a group...especially Asian..and rarely you see induvidual travellers from Asia with except in some occasion you see Japanese (but now it is quite normal to do so..esp u can also selfie...haha).
but looking at it...recalling all these trips, I can only say I am happy and contented...esp later on wheb I came across a Buddhism book where Buddha says it us good to travel to places you are not familiar with ALONE...(no sense of attachment) and another book which says...3 important things that will change your attitude about life..peope you met, books you read n places you visited. So I totally agree with all these..ehm....though when I first travelled, I haven't come across all these statements as yet.
you tend to be more soulful, more deeply involved with yourself and more exploring your inner selves...esp since these last 8 months...since many things that have taken place in my life. It is not easy...but when I look at them now..though I can't say I am completely over it...or that I have reached an enlightened person stage that no one is an enemy or everything is fine...but I believe in cause and effect. Things happened for a reason...because of your past and of the present....
too long for my own personal message...但是简单来说这也是俺的感悟。俺想记录下来等在晚一下年后, 再回忆。
这可能更加有意义。。。

choong
in board of MS Gabriella
on the way to Helsinki for boarding flight to Amsterdam this afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post..I completely agree about traveling part..It is reallynice to travel alone because you get a chance to experience a new feeling!!