Friday, July 18, 2014

MH 17--what happens?

My deepest condolence, and my prayers to them all (if it is confirmed to be true). But offering best wishes and prayers for them first, in my opinion should not be a problem.

I do not know what really happened, and was shocked when I came back to hotel and received a lot of messages from friends all around, asking if I was alright. Yes, I am fine, still in Amsterdam but after going through a few websites, I feel sad. Not sure why this happens, why they shot MH (if the news is true), our plane, and why are we flying over this dangerous zone, all questions are coming out in my brain, just could not help thinking over this.

Aiyah, now just offering prayers, cannot go anything, but my heart feels the pain....MH 370 and now MH 17, although different kind of problems, still human lives are lost.

Amitbha, can only recite some prayers.....



Choong
Amsterdam, Holland
11.05PM

1 comment:

Devil said...

"Kepada para pelawat, selamat datang ke Malaysia. Dan kepada warganegara, selamat pulang ke tanahair."