Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oslo..Norway

Someone told me one of the nost expensive city in Scandinavia..indeed it is, I think. The place where Nobel HQ is...and the place where u hv the fjiords and vikings. City is clean though u can find beggars from other European countries and also road side performers but also there are a lot of licsl youngsters wearing branded stuffs...oh yeah not forgetting that there are many Chinese tourists as well.
arrived here in the nite time...though still bright. Hotel terminus is just next to the main terminal..on the left hand n uts nain entrance you can hv a view of the opera house. wifi here is good but still I think so far the best is still at Helsinki.
They have an old town though it is a small one. oh yes...Oslo is celebrating 1000 years of existence...if I got it correct. People here has been nice n helpful n always wearing a smile too.
overall...I m quute happy n I walked a lot..esp to Vigeland.
looking forward to the next......

Choong
lobby
hotel comfort

No comments: