Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shanghai To Nagoya

I am not in Nagoya, staying in Sofitel Cypress Nagoya. Weather is very hot here, and sweating too much. Had very good dinner, barbecue meat, and with sweet corn.
One thing when I was about to leave the custom at Nagoya airport, the standard question was being asked, on whether this was the first time I come to visit Japan, though they flipped through my passport and seen my Visas, seen the stampings, but sort of like the standard protocol questions.
I really hope, or one of my biggest wish is to see The immigration system changes in Japan, too conservative, too old and too outdated, just like what Japan is now. Every country in Asia is changing, but I think they are not. This is my wish at this moment.

Other than that, I just love Japan, and coming back for every visit, even now, back every month is always very nice. Japan, the nostalgic feeling........hard to describe it here.

By the way, Nagoya Airport is not a bad choice, at least lest crowded compared to Osaka and Narita, hence immigration is faster, and secondly, from airport to city centre only takes about 30 mins. Fast and easy.

Choong, Nagoya.

No comments: