Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner At Landmark Palace

Landmark Palace is the place I stay for now, it is a condominium, so, in another word, I am staying in a Palace, which in the past, it is only fit for a 'King' to use. Now, hahahaha,I am staying in a Palace, Istana Landmark, Beijing. Acah je.


Talking about dinner, last nite, two colleagues were at my place for a short discussion on job related issues, and since I do not want to take food outside (I almost cannot take outside food now, may be because of the super hot summer heat, I prefer to take what is available at home, meaning to say home cooked.
Here are some dishes:


Boiled Broccoli with dried scallops


Egg Plant, Ikan Bilis and dried prawns with sambal tanpa belacan:)



New collection, ceramic bowls from Jingdezhen. Check it out, one of the best type of Ceramic ware.....:)


Deep fried chicked, ingredients from Japan


And comment was, superb, they asked me to open a restaurant here, haha.


Choong,
Landmark Palace, Beijing

No comments: