Monday, August 23, 2010

I Have Been Asking.....

Within a Span of one year plus, my dad and my seah chek (small uncle) left this world, forever.
I have been asking, the meaning of life....
To live to the meaningful, by contributing more, and by demanding less, by gaining more merits, and asking from others, lesser
I have been asking, why it happens in this manner
Life is unpredictable, life is impermanent.....

All these are in Buddhism text, and has been explaining well. But being a human being, sometimes, you tend to question, you tend to ask, you tend to query, and you tend to doubt...but all are already well answered.

Thanks for my dear friends for calling and sending sms upon seeing and reading this message. I appreciate.
I will be doing fine, since the day my dad passes away, or since I am aware and accepted death as it is, like what I understood and learned from Buddhism.

I did what I should did, for my uncle, and I am happy that I did that.Between me and uncle, there was a form of bond that nobody understands. He is not easily understood, and does seem nice in many aspects, but uncle has been nice to me, since the day I know what life is all about, thanks for that, my dear seah chek.

I wish you a good journey to another life.


Sincerely,
Ah Heng, Shinagawa

1 comment:

KateMa said...

R.I.P small uncle!