Friday, August 6, 2010

Praying For Seah Chek-Part 2 (XieXie)!

Yesterday, heard from my cousin, Ailing, that uncle was still bleeding, need 10 packs of blood, and of course during that time, someone was helping out. But I at the same time, sms for help (SOS) and immediately, SB (the first one to respond though he has just landed from long flight from USA) and my insurance agent and friend, Pohsuan responded. Then Ginny. SB immediately contacted Tsu-zhi members and Pohsuan arranged 4-5. Ginny is on standby, and AiLeng responded at nite time. And this morning, BM sms asking for the place and venue. To all these friends, I would like to say a big Kamsiah from the bottom of my heart. My uncle has stabilised and do not need any blood transfusion, as the internal bleeding has stopped. And thanks to Devil too, for sharing his advice (as everyone was panic, because of the bleeding). Devils says there are too many blood vessels in the surrounding areas, hence, we have this problem.

I was overwhelmed by the support given, by everyone and I appreciate every little tiny drop of blood donated, and the human warmth given, which makes me believe this, 人间有情。


Thanks。

Sincerely,
Choong, Beijing

2 comments:

Poh Jen said...

sorry to inform that I do not received ur sms. Anyway, glad that u manage to gather all ur fren.

I m sure u still keeping my phone no. Pls remember to keep me in ur distribution list.....

人间处处有温情。。。。。

KateMa said...

hope small uncle will get well soon.