Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hi From Korea

Too tired and too busy to write anything, but just to update a bit here and there, otherwise, it seems like my blogsite is non-active at all.
In Korea now, going around the places, Guangju, then back to Seoul. In between, managed to squeeze sometime out, 1 hour exactly, and within 30 minutes, bought to shirts, 1 jacket and a tie, 'incredible'....choong, isn't it :), amazing............. My last record was within 2 hours, managed to get a jacket, two shirts, and a belt, that was last Autumn in HK, and oh yeah, two packs of cookies.
And looking at the mirror now, my eyes again, look bad, my friends will usually say "panda eyes".
OK, short means short lah, so, time to get some sleep soon.

Oh gosh, I actually wanted to take some photo on the fruits I managed to get from the market today, it is the 'apple season, delicious ones, but I have finished the grapes that I bought, so, no more photos.

Will update when I am back to Beijing for another 2-3 days, then back to Korea, then to Dubai, and to BKK, and then, okay, back to Malaysia..............truly Asia.............. Syukurlah...............

Choong, Seoul (Holiday Inn, Doksan)

No comments: