Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep

This was forwarded by Devil, my friend, when I posted an article on my Pa's passing away.
And soon, early next month, will be 100th day of my pa's passing away.
When a person has departed, and for us still living in this world, what we can do is to recall, to revisit our past, to mourn, to remember, to be in memory of, to look back, 回顾, 想念, 思念, 回忆, mengingati, dalam kenangan, merindui, ................................!
And this will happen and keep on taking place, on and off, until the day someone else put this message or poem on our behalf. Perhaps then we will weep happily, because we meet them.........


Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the star-shine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.


Missing.........

1 comment:

Devil said...

A song by 羅大佑 ─── 〈歌〉
Lyrics originated from a poem written by 徐志摩, the famous author in modern Mandarin literature history


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8oNe7UF0cw&feature=player_embedded