Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy National Day, China-国庆节快乐





Since I have little left now, just to wish all Chinese nationals and friends and colleagues in China, a Happy National Day and Happy holidays too, as most will have close to 10 days in total for this coming holidays.
Having spent sometime here, and being able to understand China more, I wish to congratulate them more for this coming National Day Celebration. And moving around certain parts of the city, I think they have prepared it well to celebrate this 60th anniversary.
Some pictures I have taken near my house to share with readers here.

Sorry, quality of the pictures is a bit poor because they were taken using my blackberry (I hope they can come out with better phonecam soon. And it is a bit foggy this morning, as weather is changing, going into Autumn now).

Ok for now, will keep you all updated with more news later.
Getting ready to go to Busan soon.

Choong, Beijing

No comments: