Monday, September 28, 2009

GrandHyatt, Seoul

I am back to one of my favourite hotels, GrandHyatt, Seoul.
And first time swimming with Markus (my colleague since Wolff Cellulosics' time), for 1 hour, and that was back in year 2006. And now, close to 4 years later, we are swimming in the same pool. I told him, that before our real retirement, may be we will be swimming in the same swimming pool, and he was laughing. He said, probably we need plastic or cosmetic surgery, and I said no, I will accept my growing old, gracefully. Important thing is, I remain fit and he agrees lah, but also getting worried may be on his look. So, start using creams like Biotherm, slowaging creams, etc etc.
Should start selling all these products to rich and metrosexual men, I think most men are very concern on their looks and start to pay a lot of attention..............

Choong, Seoul

No comments: