Sunday, October 26, 2014

We...Me.....I....

These few days were spending time with relatives, sis, cousins, uncle, niece and nephews....
And now I am sitting at the airport, flying out middle of the nite to solve some problems....and also at the same time, planning on my new next job/assignment.
At the same time, I am also reading an article, about Indonesian President's latest move...all these makes me think.

A country, if it is economically strong, and able to give and provide good jobs to its citizens, are very important, hence you see places like S'pore, China....I am hoping for the best to happen and take place in my home country too, seriously speaking. I am back home for close to a year, and of course my main purpose is to get well rested and travel a bit, and in the last 2-3 months, trying to find what  is possible for me to do in my home-country. Went to 1 interview (until the final round of two, and was informed i possibly lost because my salary expectation could be too high)....but it seems there is nothing much for me, for now, I think. And before you give any comment, please also take note I am already 23 years in Sales and Marketing, hence what do you expect me to compromise to? to which level? And was it because I am expecting more or was it because there wasn't much options available? I am not sure, but I was looking for a base back to my home country, as I think I can spend more time here, I am getting older, my sister, my cousins, my relatives, and able to spend more time with them are quite a nice thing....Anyway, it is my wish....

And having said that, sometimes I wonder what is enough for a person.....what is important in life? It has nothing to do with contentment, as I am basically a very contented person, but then, when you look at the cost of living that is spiralling every year, then do you not need to rethink, for yourself...and your close-family members...I am not sure, I think seeing my niece and nephews, how would they be able to buy a place of their own in the next 10 years.. with their present salary? I doubt it actually....I am not sure. and that also makes me rethink...how am I able to do something to help...don't know...that is life I think.

But one thing I am sure, I treasure this one year period I have been "out of job", or the time I have taken out and spending a lot of quality time with them...I feel good, I feel blessed and I am very happy....sometimes, I believe this universe is very funny, they arrange things in certain ways, certain sense, beyond explanation and I am positive and hope that, in future, it will be better for all....and I am hoping things I wished for will materialised....

Choong
BayanLepas International Airport

P/S I am missing my sister, my niece and nephews all at home and feel bad that I could not accompany them for a good meal tonite.....but sometimes, I think good things will happen in future when we treasure them...and treasure us, at the same time......

No comments: