Monday, October 13, 2014

Book To Read-Your Erroneous Zones

I was trying very hard to get find this book, even major bookstores in Penang and KL, they are either running out of stock or do not have any copy of it, or not selling this. May be it is too big label to carry or may be no so many so many readers are interested. Anyway, I would really suggest that you read this book, if you are looking for personal development, self improvement for your life (here I am talking more of spiritual type, for long term betterment of yourself), esp. since young we have been brought to think in certain ways, of which I think it was not right, and after so many years of living as a human being, I finally found the answers to the questions that keep boggling my mind. And looking positively at the development of my life and the current stage I am in, I feel very blessed, because I have the chance to read many books, esp, my recent contact with Dr. Wayne W.Dyer's books, and the lessons and experiences he is trying to share (he has also a fb link, please look for him if you are interested).

This book tells a lot of "errors" esp in our thinking, from the time we we born until now, not because of our parents fault, or others, and not because they were trying to misguide us, but them themselves had been thought to think that way too....and this books highlighted a lot of "errors" we have, in our thoughts, our behaviour and our actions...hence please try to read this one.


and to share a bit, you have quotes like this:
If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system.

It isn't the experience of today that drives men mad. It is the remorse for something that happened yesterday, and the dread of what tomorrow may disclose.


There are two days in the week about which and upon which I never worry. Two carefree days, kept sacredly free from fear and apprehension. One of these days is yesterday....and the other day I do not worry about is tomorrow.

Happy reading.

Choong
BM

No comments: