Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Movie-Cafe Waiting Love 等一个人咖啡

Watched this movie two days ago, after hearing so many reviews and comments about it.
In general I like it, and why I said general, it was because certain parts of the movie can be a bit too 长气, too long winded or a bit too much acting, that makes it a bit boring, not until the remaining 30% of the movie. I like the part when the angelic guy is revealing the true identity of himself and also when Vivian Chow was crying when she drank the cup of coffee and when she read the message from his deceased bf......that is very touching.
I like the final 30% of the movie, but overall, I like the content and theme of this movie, and I think it is worth watching. This is a Taiwanese movie, hence a lot of local Taiwanese culture will definitely be inside.....and one must learn to appreciate the local culture only then u are able to understand more of the movie.

Choong

No comments: