Monday, April 11, 2011

I Have Not Been Writing

Oh dear, I am trying to find ways to create my own website, otherwise, i could not write anymore, and I hate it when I can't even update my blogsite.
Blogsite, banned. Youtube is banned and Facebook is banned. What else can I do in China, please help me on this. Guide me to create my own website, so that I can write and update my life experiences. I am not interested in any political issues in China, I just only want to write at my own blogsite, why is it do difficult. ANd you know, I arrived at Seoul now, almost close to midnite and still, I am spending to write, read some nice blogsites, and also access to my facebook account.

OKay for now, I shall find my way. Until then, nite.

Choong
Seoul, Korea

1 comment:

Ee Mee said...

Choong : Do consider writing and storing your 'blogs' in MS Word or other text files. Upload it to your blog whenever you have access to your blog. Keep on writing!!!