Monday, April 18, 2011

I Like This Vegetarian Restaurant








Everytime I come to Taipei, I love that, cause it is a place where you can try out different food, esp. Vegetarian and they are very creative with this. I remember I came here around 12 years ago at the invitation of Kevin (oh gosh, time flies...haha, and I am already 12 years older since then), the vegetarian food was not as good as now. ANd they have improved so much I guess, with the increase in spending power, in demand and supply, and living standard, and in many positive ways. I hope we can have more of such restaurant too in Penang or Malaysia in near future. Being vegetarians are something noble, environmental friendlier, and it creates a lot of positive Karma...haha. Preaching here. Thanks to Kevin for inviting me to this restaurant for dinner, love that and appreciate that.
Good Nite, Taipei


Choong
Taipei

2 comments:

Catalina said...

I like how you write and I would like to add some articles from your blog to appear in my magazine http://www.sexshop-romantic.ro

Anonymous said...

www.friedtofurky.blogspot.com