Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tired But Cannot Sleep

I am now in the final nite before flying back to Beijing tomorrow afternoon, but cannot allow myself to sleep cause I need to blog first before that, as I cannot use this anymore when I am back to Beijing.
Today was who day occupied with customer and end user, but overall, it was quite nice business discussion and conclusion, at least to me, it is positive.
And Japanese always think that it is the first time for me to visit Japan (Hajimemashite....kali pertama ke sine) and that I am always looking very young, as though I am not experience enough or have been out into the market only for a while.......until now. So, I do not know when I will look mature for the position and job I am in......But I am fine, does not matter lah, kan, sebab that means I still look young, haha. So, that it like a compliment.

And I have some, not problems, but I think I need to make my colleagues of staff really look into the needs to be really discipline and not taking things for granted. You know, i am forcing them to be more disciplined and more responsible towards their job and work. It is a must, and I do not care whether they understood or not, but they must do it. When you are too nice with them, they think you are stupid and they can out smart you easily. But I think some time, I wish they know who are they are talking about here now, and when I did not show my true color, they do not know who I am. They forgot, this Malaysian Chinese, as I said, his great grandfather swam all the way to Malaysia, do you think people who survived in this environment can't compete and not being smart enough? Trying to outsmart Hakkanese..... May be they should have a second thought I suppose. The only thing they probably can win is when they treat me too well, that I feel obliged to return those favours......
Do you know the art of using BB to check and reply emails, and this too, I have to guide them. Understood what I meant........


Ok, stop mumbling now.


Choong
Hilton Osaka

No comments: