Monday, April 18, 2011

In Taipei Now


Natural, Lemon-Oil Shampoo, will update if it is good...



The Japanese Movie, Please watch this


Think this is a nice book, shall comment later. Book name is Justice -What's the right thing to do.....




Vanger, another local Taiwanese brand


My new pair of Shoes- Brand Allegrezza (what a name)

With Sauna....:) and Jacuzzi



Hotel Bed


Oh, good to be in Taipei, and once arrived, I immediately updated my blog for sure.
And then, out with my old friend, Kevin. And first for me pearl Milk tea, The original one. And then shopping around, and guess what my dear, I got two pair of shoes and will be shared later. And I got a two books, a DVD (a Japanese movie), and a Lemon-Oil shampoo, which Kevin introduced and mentioned that it was good. And I got ceramic water pot, but probably can share the picture here, as Kevin has helped to pack it well for me to bring it back to Beijing.
And hei, I stay in this hotel known as The Tango hotel and you know guys, it has a Sauna inside. May be one or two photos to share later.
And all in all, the best part, besides catching up with Kevin, for sure, is the freedom to use my blogsite,,,,,,,,,,i feel good. Oh yeah, went to Bottega, and one bag I like very much, costing close to RM 10K.....wooooooo, shall think about it. Too 'chilling, but very tempting, haha.


Choong
The Tango Hotel
Taipei-Xinyi

1 comment:

Devil said...

http://buy.yahoo.com.tw/?catitemid=39595
-- Vanger shoes internet sale site

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ALLEGRA/121517852122?sk=info
--- Allegrezza facebook site