Monday, April 25, 2011

In OSaka Now

I arrived OSaka or Kansai International airport last afternoon, and surprisingly, this was one of most quiet and most 'deserted' airport I have ever seen in Japan. I though Osaka is still a distance away from Fukushima (the place where the Tsunami and where the nuclear plant problem, to be more precise, has made tourist worried of visiting).
And in the plane, I have almost all the seats to myself. There are less than 30 passengers on the same flight with me. So, i am just wondering... perhaps, this could be one of the best season to visit Japan.
Less crowded and you can enjoy more.......of course, with the possible side effect.....the radiation. Perhaps you will radiate more.....after that, with the good food, and the good buying spree....


Choong
Hilton Osaka

No comments: