Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Short Note

Now it is 5.44am Beijing time, 6.44am Korean time. Woke up earlier so that I can write something on my blog, missing that, haha.
You know I only can and able to do so when I am out of Beijing.
Many things to write, but with so many things to write down, and with such a short time to do, it is simply, a very hard task.
First, I am sad with the Tsunami issue in Sendai. I am still praying for all the victims there. May Buddha bless them all.
And with the war in Libya, and I think it is terrible for these so called "champions' of selected democracy' governments can choose to just attack Libya. I mean what would happen if the reverse is taking place? Can't Libyans handle their own internal issues?
And for USA, I think they should spend more time tackling their own domestic issues, and their USD rather than going to war. Solve your own domestic issues first.
And next, guys, please invest a little bit more in Gold and Silver. Do not hold any USD in any of your forex account, they are worthless (go to this website occasionally to understand more http://www.futurefastforward.com/).
And finally, I hope to take a short break, too busy and tired. 3 days training, working until late nite after the training, and now in Seoul, then will be back to Beijing, etc etc.
Hope to get a good weekend break, and also Spring weather is coming........I mean Summer in Beijing (because Spring is rather short in Beijing).

Choong
Seoul Garden Hotel,
Mapo-ku, Seoul

No comments: