Monday, April 18, 2011

Personal Coaching

Right now, I am having a personal coach, short of my personal mentor, trainer, teacher, lecturer, who will analyze together with me, my strengths, my weaknesses and how do I go about doing that, in the next few months, to become a more "complete' manager. It is like going back to school. I have to go through a list of questionnaires, and a list of questions and answering sessions, and more to come I guess. And guess what, for the next 2-3 months, I have to finish reading 10 books at least (wow, but anyway, I like it, at least I have to find the time to read more, though as you know time is always not enough for us all). At the same time, I have shortlisted at least 8 friends/colleagues that will be contacted by the coach for him to ask some questions, in order to understand me and my behavior more.

By the way, I was analysed as being a very Authentic, Honest,....very much result oriented person..........and more and more to come, haha.


ANd the following two books you should consider reading.


Good To Great, By Jim Collins, Half way


Built to Last, On the Way Of reading this


A must read book, I finished this one. Please get a copy of this, my personal recommendation:)

Choong
Taipei

No comments: