Monday, May 31, 2010

Outing-Miyun(密云)








Saturday, evening, I flew back from Tokyo.
Sunday morning, I was out, to Miyun, about 2 hours driving with my colleagues, suppose to be a team building, but since 2 colleagues could not make it, hence it was changed to friendly outing.
Nice place, green, and since it was cloudy (it rained later in the afternoon), the air was extremely fresh(I am monitoring the air quality everyday, since my arrival in Beijing city).
The final destination is to reach this place called Yunfengshan(云峰山),and here, it is full of historical temples, more than 1000 years old, and the park is extremely beautiful. Coincidentally, there is also a Taiwanese Hakka restaurant here, and we had our vegetarian Hakka food. I would not say the best, but quite nice and tasty.
Take a look at some of the pictures for your proper comprehension.











The Hakka Restaurant


I like this type of picked fruit, and I bought a 2 bottles of it, and also two bottles of honey, which I think is also very good (not enough time to take any pictures).



One of the oldest temple, more than 1000 years old.




Choong, Beijing

No comments: