Wednesday, May 19, 2010

News From Me

Dear dear, I have not been updating for too long, close to 10 days. One reason is busy, another reason is availability of internet service to access my blog (again, because of firewall issue), hence I cannot write as and when I want it.
Presently in Shanghai, and will be going to Japan next week I suppose. And looking forward to Malaysia soon, dad's 1st year memorial service soon (arhhhhh, so fast, and dad had left this world close to one year. I hope I can find some time to write about this later, next month, just to recall a bit of him).

Too many things to write, but no time to come out with separate article for topics I want to write.
first, Happy mothers' day to all mothers la, Nancy, Mary, Joyce, Ivy, Poh Jen, Mrs. Tan.

And then, seeing how our politics backhome, then on Sibu election, and then the global financial crisis all around. WHo can imagine these two strong economies, USA and EU have this type of problem and now starting to tighten their belts now, and exchange rate drops like nobody business for now.
Oh dear, what happens to the world now.

By the way, in Shanghai now, and expo mood is every where. for a while I though I was in S'pore, because there were many greens, plants and flowers everywhere. Nice, but too crowded.


Choong, Shanghai.

No comments: