Saturday, May 29, 2010

In Tokyo-Updated (31 May 2010

Well, I am about to check out soon from hotel. In Tokyo Metropolitan hotel, and it is next to Tokyo Station. This morning, I went for my jogging, around the Imperial Palace, and I made one whole round, jogging without any stop. Weather is quite nice and cooling, so, it was good to jog around. OK for now, and I am getting ready to airport. Oh yeah, I will share with you a type of Swiss role I have taken, the macha Swiss role, which costs JY 950, but it super delicious. The brand name is Arinco, and u can get this opposite Daimaru in Tokyo Station.



For this green-tea swiss role, you have to keep this cold, between 1-10 degree C, and the best is when it is cold. I brought this back to hotel room, and with the matcha latte (from a local cafe, though I still prefer from Starbucks), and gosh, the swiss role tasted fantastic. The smell, hard to describe here, but full of those green tea aroma. And the cream, the mouth feel is incredible. Tasted like ice-cream, yet not greasy. fantastic buy, but too big for me to consume all, and brought this to be shared with Goh and other friends later, in a German bar.

And met up with Goh later at Simbashi, and the cake did not taste that good anymore, as the dry ice the shop has provided earlier, has fully melted, nevertheless, still taste acceptable.
During this outing, the whole group of people are of Chinese origin. Two ladies from China (one from SHanghai, the other one from Shenyang), the guy is from S'pore and Goh and myself, of course from the same country...


Picture of us dining out at a German bar, with German beer, next to Simbashi station.

And because Goh came late, and I was quite hungry already, hence, need to find something to eat, while waiting but could not be too far away from the station, hence the economical noodles...



The noodle on cost around JY 350, but not something I wanted initially. I wanted the the one with tempura prawns, but since I need to buy the meal from a ticket machine and not knowing how to cancel the order, and took my money, I have to order this vegetable tempura type (others are too big portion and too much for my consumption). Anyway, it tasted good.....!

Have a nice weekend.

Choong, Tokyo

No comments: