Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flowers, May Day, Friends

Spring will be ending soon, as Spring in Beijing is rather short, though I wish it could be longer. Last few days, it is close to 30 degree Celcius, and today, because it rains, it is cooler now.
As I went out with my friend, Kamahira-San (already known each other close to 12 years) who was visiting the last two days with his wife, Fumi-San, I managed to snap some pictures, of course, flowers and would like to share with you guys. Actually, have not been writing for quite sometime, since I cannot access blogsite from home, hence I have to find the time when I am in office (through company server) or out of the country, only then I would be able to do that. To cut it short, here are some photos to share. Enjoy...................














Choong, Beijing

No comments: