Friday, June 11, 2010

Messages From My Colleague:)

One of my colleagues, that has decided to leave after working for 4 years here, 2 years plus with me. I guess it would be good for him to leave, to learn more and to become more mature. There is no issue of not treating well I am sure, if not, this message would not be written by him. And a big box of chocolate for me too:).
Anyway, I think as long as you use our sincerity and talk with our heart, people will feel that. And I wish Aaron a good future undertakings.

Sincerely from me,
Choong, Beijing



I'm missing you, from now on :) and Mr. Choong :)


Best Regards,
Aaron Fang
Sales & Marketing

Dear Choong,

I hope to say thank you before my leaving.

In the past two years, I have got much from you, not only the tie, the soup, the business tool, the training, the skill, the good habit, the concept...but also many things, these changed me to be more professional, and can face more challenge. You are the best boss I have met.

Wish you good mood every day, and hope to see you later.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Aaron Fang

No comments: