Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mentally Tired-Part II

I have 3 responses, but what Jenna mentioned was that I was too fast in expecting things to be done, in other words, speed is my main concern, and ask me to slow down a bit. Simplicity, for sure I agree, but you can be simple and yet fast or efficient. Actually, I am very simple person, but with some expectation for example on my job, and colleagues reporting to me, otherwise, I think you will not achieve anything.
My Mental tiredness is more towards the environment where when you talk, many rounds of it, and yet, people seem not to understand or do not act in the manner you expect them to. They simply do not understand or never try to, even something very basic. And also when people interpret in the manner they want to, or wanting to cover up their asses, by bad mouthing intention that is good in the first place.
Or when you have many infernal affairs taking place (those 无间道) in the company and you do not know who is trying to attack who or backstabbing who, this is even more mentally sick and tiring. I think right over here, if you are not mentally prepared and if you are not ready with the emotionally challenging working environment, it is better you do not come or it is better to stay out from this working environment. You can be simple but others are not. They might look very simple, but before you realise that, you will be totally wiped out. That is how the game goes.

And this is very tiring, and mentally disturbing.................but I will be able to stand this for sure.

Choong, Beijing

1 comment:

Poh Jen said...

That is office games that I hate the most. "to be all the time on ready mode" for this game in challenging working environment......I trust u are ready and have no problem to overcome it! you only need some place to "luah".......
luah satu,
luah dua,
luahkanlah semuanya di luahanku.......