Thursday, July 9, 2009

Leaving Behind

I am now in S'pore airport, on the way going back to Beijing, back to 'normal' life.
And my thank you message will be sent out later.
A lot of friends asked me to be strong and though, and I always trust I am, well, if you know me well enough. Otherwise, I would not be where I would be.
But most of them forgot, that I am a normal human being first, and having said that, it means I need some time (not too long hopefully, to grieve, to mourn the loss and to recall some memories that I have with my dad, and to shed a few tears, before I put all these into my memories, and start moving on with life. And that does not mean I am not strong, does it?
Anyway, thanks and I am glad, during this testing period, I have realised that when you do goods, you get bountiful good things in return.

Thanks.

Nite from S'pore airport

Choong

2 comments:

linda said...

Glad to hear that you're okay. Take care...have a safe journey to Beijing.

PohJen said...

"sadness & in tears " has nothing to do with strong or not. I 'll said that, its a gift from GOD to all human being.
Time will reduce your paint. Busy will be with you when u returned to work, that will made u fill better, I hope.
Please always write to me or call me if you really need someone to talk. This blog is a good channel for you to "luah"
I lost my "dad' 16 years ago, the"paint" still happen until today. It won't go, as you said we are normal human.............