Saturday, July 4, 2009

This Period Of Time

Dear all (friends, relatives),

Thanks to all, for the visits, calls, messages, flowers, wreath, etc.
I will not write much and will do so once I have the time, but just to say that, I am doing fine.
It is not easy, for you know my dad's departure is good, but at the same time, for my sister and myself, it will be forever.......we will never have him at the house waiting for our arrival home, or picking up our telephone calls anymore. He will, however, appear in our memories......forever.

That is all for now.

Thanks, and sincerely,
CHoong, Bukit Mertajam, Penang

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hai Choong...
Apa khabar? Sad to hear about the demised of your beloved father. Take care, be strong and MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS...

Regards
Linda - Si Gadis Tinggi Lampai ACM, Penang.

PpohJen said...

I hope u may have a good rest after all..........