Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Career That Has Never Happened....Modelling






The pictures are my personal favorites, I mean current ones. Feel happier now, and back to myself..............maybe, hopefully. But something that I can't do already... a career in Modelling, though I was Ivy's first model, I suppose for her wedding photo gallery many years ago....not bad, at least have tried that out when I was much much younger. May be one of these days, I will publish that photos, just may be. Hei, who knows, some people still can model when they are older, there is still a demand, as long as you keep yourself well.....hahaha.

Choong, Beijing

2 comments:

Devil said...

It has nothing to do with age. It's all about charisma. Let yourself shine and you will be a "HOT" model.. ha! Look at Karl Lagerfeld

natasha9971 said...

yes yes...juz publish the wedding photo..nice..hahhaha