Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seoul

Haven't been writing much since my last posting, because I was indeed busy, but then again, I could not have any access to Blogger.com since a few days back, so, while the mind is willing, the body isn't, the anology is there.
I am in Seoul now, back to the capital place I used to be quite familiar with, in my previous jobs, that was while I was still in Acidchem. And a lot of memories flying back.
Shopping, restaurants near University locations, which making you rejuvenate a bit and time suddenly moves backward (or I wanted to feel that, it does not matter lah, tak apa kan).
And after meal, I found a pair of white sandal, which I wanted and I got it. May be share the picture later lah. Possible also this pair of Sandal was manufactured in China, and could have only cost USD 1? I bought it for USD 5. But ok lah, kan, cause I like it mahhhhhhh, got style what- That is what Malaysians like us used to say.

Ok, now going to take my shower, then drink my ginseng tea, check a bit of my emails and then rest. hopefully, tomorrow can have 1 hour swimming, and then, garden terrace breakfast before I go off for my meeting in Doksan city.
Oh yeah, my long time friend, JungHwan called me, when I arrived to Incheon International airport. A long time friend, and I miss him, and his call suddenly cheers me up. That's what friends are for, and you value and treasure this type of friendships more, as you 'mature along' and when you travel to a foreign city, though I already considered a veteran, tapi kan, kita ini manusia betul tak, ada kamcheng, kamcheng lah.....

OK ok, talk too much, time to take my shower, before coming back to check my mail.

Nite from Novotel Ambassador hotel, Doksan, Seoul.

No comments: