Saturday, May 30, 2009

??????

Have been kept out of blogging for sometime. I am now in HK airport, enroute to Penang, and thank goodness, I found that I can now access to this blogspot of mine. In Beijing, I could not access for weeks, hence unable to update anything since then. Perhaps I could have written something sensitive, not very sure.
But anyhow I will keep on updating.

On the way back to Penang, to see my dad, caused he has been in and out of hospitals for quite a while. So, Wednesday, got a call from Sis, hence decided to go back, though time is a bit too rush, but still have to find the time. Last spoken, heard from Nancy, Dad is better. But I do not want to hold back anymore, hence, it is better to proceed with this trip and let Nancy goes back to Kl to be with her family for a while (to be fair,hahaha).

I have so many things to write, and I hope to there is actually no blockage to blogspot in China itself or if my article is too sensitive to local govenrment, they can delete or take it out.
I want my freedom back to write and share my story, that is all Luahanku is all about.

I will try to find ways to update my blogsite.
Stay in touch.

Choong, HK airport, 1.50PM.

1 comment:

KateMa said...

no wonder I have not heard from you for awhile. send my regards to Uncle 2.