Thursday, May 14, 2009

Have A Meaningful Malaysia-A Book I Want To Get

pic: from Mr. Anas Zubedy's blogsite

Dear friends, if you reading this, please try to see if you can get a copy of this book for me, or send it to me or keep a copy for me, and I will 'reclaim' it when I am back to Malaysia (May be Bengkooi can help to look for me, or my niece, Natasha will also possible, ......)
And most importantly, if there is a chance to read this book, please do so. I am not sure what the content is for now, but I believe it is for Malaysians' unity, you can read more here, http://www.letusaddvalue.blogspot.com/ (I like this blog-address, it reminds me of my previous job, and in our total rebranding exercise with our product range, we came out with this new marketing strategy, where we used this term-addvalueline....). If you have the time, read also Mr. Zubedy's blog, I think it is an interesting one.

Choong, Changsha

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I've checked MPH web and they have the book listed. You can place order for the book it costs RM46. MPH webpage www.mph.com.my